Metal buttons can add shine, flair and personality to your clothing and accessories. By customizing metal buttons with your logo, brand name or unique designs, you can turn them into conversation starters and brand identifiers. Today, we will talk about custom logo metal buttons for clothing.
List Of Metal Buttons’ Types
Metal buttons are most commonly as used on denim jean and jackets. However, they are also a chic addition to hats, belts, shirts and bags. Custom metal buttons can be as made from a variety of metals, including:
- Brass: A warm, yellow-hued metal that develops a rich patina over time. Brass buttons pair well with natural fibers like cotton and leather. Normally, it is as metal buttons for jeans.
- Stainless steel: A durable metal that resists corrosion and tarnishing. Stainless steel buttons work for casual and formal clothing.
- Aluminum: A lightweight, corrosion-resistant metal that is silver in color. Aluminum buttons are affordable and easy to customize.
Custom logo metal button Design For Clothing
To design custom logo metal button for clothing, you’ll need to determine the button style, size, thickness, finish and quantity needed. Common button styles include: flat, domed, cone and toggle. You’ll also need to supply your logo design, text or pattern artwork in a high-resolution format.
Most custom logo metal button makers can laser-cut and engrave your design into the buttons. Some options for creating custom metal buttons include:
- Stamping your design into the metal
- Etching your artwork into the surface
- Plating the buttons in gold, silver or other coatings
- Adding gemstones or other decorative elements
Once you have your custom metal buttons in hand, you can attach them to your clothing and accessories using metal rivets, glue or thread. The buttons will add a spark of personality and help showcase your brand.