Buttons are an essential part of any clothing or accessory design. They allow you to easily adjust fit, attach sections together, and add a finishing detail. That’s why custom options are so valuable – you can design buttons that perfectly match your vision. Whether it’s custom metal buttons or custom snap buttons, customizing these pieces allows you to create a seamless, cohesive design.
Custom Metal Buttons
Metal buttons offer a polished, luxurious look that can elevate any design. Using custom metal buttons gives you complete control over the details. You can choose from various metals like brass, copper, and stainless steel. Then decide on the shape, size, thickness, holes, and finishing treatment. Metal milling and casting make it possible to design virtually any shape you can imagine for your custom metal buttons.
A Few Style And Design Considerations For Custom Metal Buttons:
• Round, square and disc shapes are timeless classics
• Crisp edges and geometric designs pair well with minimalist garments
• Compound curves and organic shapes work for bohemian or nature-inspired styles
• Textured finishes like hammered, brushed or antiqued add visual interest
• Two-tone or multi-colored options can match patterned fabrics
Custom Snap Buttons
snap buttons, sometimes we also called as snap fasteners. They are essential for adjustable closures like waistbands, cuffs, and collars. Custom snap buttons allow you match the size, material and finish of your snaps to your garment design perfectly. You can order both the male and female parts in the same custom specification.
Things To Consider When Designing Custom Snap Buttons:
• Start with the function – determine the appropriate size and snap type (sewn, press stud)
• Choose matching materials – metal, plastic or wooden snaps in the same metal, color or wood type
• Similarly finished options look most seamless – brushed metal, color matched plastic, or oiled wood
• Add texture – rivets, ridges or engravings on the snap bodies
• Embellish – incorporate semi-precious stones or enamel details into the snap fastener design